1- Thick Bread slice (Multi-grain preferably)
6-8 Mushrooms (sliced)
Baby spinach (never enough)
2-3 garlic clove, finely chopped
Oregano – few pinches
Salt & Pepper to taste
olive oil, for cooking
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, cook the garlic until softened.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
- Add the spinach and cook for another 3-4min, until it has wilted.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano
- Toast the bread. Spread the spinach-mushroom mixture generously and serve immediately.
Optional: Add Egg, the way you like (Boiled, scrambled, poached… )