3 Potatoes, cubed
1 onion, quartered and separated
6-8 Cauliflower florets, Medium sized
2-3 Carrots, sliced 1-inch thick
1/4 pumpkin, cubed
2 Capsicums sliced thick (squares)
8-10 button mushrooms, quartered
1 tsp thyme
2 tsp rosemary
3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1⁄4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 230 degree C.
- Chop the vegetables, keep aside.
- In a bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour half of the above herb mixture over the chopped vegetables, mix well.
- Cover the roasting tray with aluminium foil & lightly spray it with cooking oil.
- Evenly spread-out the vegetables in the tray & cover them with rest of the herb mixture.
- Roast for 45 minutes (toss & turn the vegetables once so they are evenly cooked)
- Use a fork to check if the vegetables are done. Serve hot.
NOTE: The vegetables can be replaced with anything seasonal or according to personal taste. Beetroot, squash, Kumara can be easily used.