1 piece thick cut bread
¼ cup tomatoes
Freshly chopped coriander
freshly squeeze lemon juice
Salt, red chili flakes and cracked black pepper to taste
- Toast the piece of bread until golden brown.
- Remove the pit from the avocado and discard.
- Remove the avocado from the skin.
- Place the avocado flesh into a medium bowl and mash it with a fork and a squeeze of the fresh lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Toss together the tomatoes and freshly chopped coriander in a small bowl.
- Spread the mashed avocado on top of the toast, followed by the pesto tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.